Things to Do In Tuscany In 2022. If you’re looking for the best time to visit Tuscany Italy, you might want to consider planning your trip for sometime in 2022. You’ll find that there are so many things to do in Tuscany in January, from the great winter sales to the festivals and events – but there’s much more that can make Italian getaways to this beautiful destination so special.
Ready to go and explore the region and have your very own Tuscan adventure? Here are just a few of the best things to do in Tuscany in 2022 that could help to make the experience truly memorable.
Activities for winter in Tuscany
If you’re planning on visiting early this year, you might want to check out some of the great winter Tuscany activities. While a lot of the fun in winter is centred around Christmas, you’ll find that there’s still plenty to see and do in the new year. Whether you want to explore a museum or enjoy an opera night, there are so many great options.
As a bonus, you shouldn’t have to worry too much about Tuscany January weather, since it isn’t usually too cold here. A Tuscany winter is still chilly though, so be sure to pack some warm clothes if you’re accustomed to warmer weather.
What is the prettiest town in Tuscany?
With so many beautiful towns and cities across the region, it’s hard to define one as being the best. We’d certainly suggest that you visit areas like Arezzo and Cortona, but there is simply so much more for you to see during your holidays in Tuscany.
There’s no doubt that there are some fantastic cities in Tuscany. If you want to visit a Tuscan city, we’d encourage you to first consider Pisa or Siena. Florence Italy in the winter is fantastic too, with all the festive decorations, celebrations and the general beauty of the city.
Additionally, we think that taking a trip to the Chianti vineyards or going on San Gimignano tours can also be well worth your time, so be sure to consider these options. For the most part, you’ll find that pretty much any of the Tuscan cities are going to be fantastic, which certainly makes it easier to plan out your holiday.
Top 10 things to do in Tuscany, Italy
Outside of all the ideas mentioned above, here’s a quick look at 10 more things you could do during your time in Tuscany Italy:
- If you’re looking for things to do in Tuscany countryside areas, be sure to visit Val d’Orcia during your stay
- Stop by one of the famous sites during your tours around Tuscany, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, for example
- Take the time to immerse yourself in the Tuscan lifestyle – whether that’s by trying some traditional foods or exploring a small town
- Try some truffles in San Minato, a town known for having some of the best produce in the region
- There are plenty of things to do in Florence, but we suggest checking out iconic sites like the Uffizi Gallery and the Cathedral of Santa Marie del Fiore
- To surround yourself in the beauty of nature, there’s nowhere better than the Alpi Apuane, a destination with several trails and plenty of wildlife
- Similarly, if you’re going on private Tuscany tours from Florence, you’re going to want to take in the architectural beauty of this city
- Visit more than just one city in Tuscany – it can be easy to get lost in the details, but it’s worth exploring a variety of beautiful areas
- If you want free things to do in Tuscany, why not take the time to stroll around a big city or enjoy the beautiful views?
- Go on Chianti wine tours – or a trip to any of the wine regions of Tuscany for that matter
Come on a trip with Tours of Tuscany
As you can see, holidays in Tuscany have a lot to offer. Our team of experts want to ensure that you have the best possible experience, which is why we have several Tuscan tours on offer. If you’re interested in visiting Tuscany next year, we’re sure that you’ll love your stay with us.